Saturday, July 4, 2020

Slow Moving Bright Light Invermere British Columbia


Date:  December 28, 2016
Time:  Approximately 6:20 p.m.

Hello, yesterday evening about 6.20 p.m., I observed a bright light slowly passing just above cloud level over Invermere, BC, moving due north.

It was not an aircraft or helicopter (no identification lights) and was travelling too slowly. I was standing outside the No Frills supermarket waiting for my wife when I noticed the object.

Unfortunately, I did not have my new Nikon Camera or binoculars with me at the time (I usually have them to hand when visiting BC), but I did take some video footage with my Samsung 6 phone.

I have just returned home to Calgary and will try to expand and stabilize the image on my video editor.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment