Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Sasquatch Sighting Along Highway 97 In-Between Prince George & Mackenzie British Columbia


Date:  1996

I was amazed when I read this, and certainly believe we possibly saw the same creature. I was driving in 1996 from Prince George to Mackenzie on Highway 97 and I know what I saw.

Something big walked across the road, maybe ½ km in front of my car from right to left. It was at least 7-8 feet tall. By the time I got to where it crossed it had already gone down the other side of the highway.

I can remember exactly it was but, it happened plain as day and I can still visualize it today. I got home and immediately told my family what I saw and they still remember it to this day as well. I often thought of trying hypnosis to go back to that day and try to relive it more vividly to describe it.

Thank you to the eyewitness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net 

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment