Saturday, July 4, 2020

20 Foot Bright Yellowish/White Glowing Ball Highway Rural Alabama


Date:  November 1984
Time:  Approximately 10:30 p.m.

November 1984 NW Alabama rural CO HWY 29: My husband and I were driving North about 10:30PM. A bright yellowish/white glowing ball about 20 feet across comes into view on the left moving horizontally from the SW to the NE losing altitude.

I knew I was seeing something amazing so I locked my eyes on it trying to fix the image in my mind. It was perfectly round the edges were hazy and there was a green portion on the bottom. I saw it through the front left window and lost sight of it for a second as it passed over the car.

Then I watched it through the front windshield. It descended into the tree line. Immediately followed by a bright dome shaped light that appeared above and through the trees like an explosion but silent. It was near home and disturbing so I called the cops.

They came and looked toward the area from the road asked a few questions and left. I called the next day. They had no other calls and no explanation.

Thank you to the eyewitnesses for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment