Monday, December 3, 2018

Silver Disc Shaped UFO Hovers Over The Ground In Manitoba


Date:  Around 1965
Time:  Unknown.

I received the report on January 26, 2016.

Thank you Brian for posting our encounter. I have not thought much about the sighting since, simply because it was so real and I believe now. It came up at a family gathering last night so I thought I would see if you posted it.

Talking last night I realized that after the sighting, I do not remember discussing it, talking about it later, even the next day. My children were not scared or even curious, it was almost as if it didn't happen. That is why 14 years later, and divorced and having them visiting I for some reason brought it up and they both pretty much finished my story for me remembering it so well, and said, "that was "really" freaky.

On a side note, before my mother recently passed away she told me this story. I will not mention the small town name in Manitoba. My father who was well known in the community was in his garage when he witnessed a silver disc over the neighbors house, only a few hundred feet away.

My dad phoned my mom in the house and outside they both watched as it hovered only 3 or 4 hundred feet above the ground then off it went straight up. Mom said the only thing dad said was "don't say anything to anyone or they will think we are crazy".

I will never forget how big her eye's got when she told me this story. I estimate to be around 1965. Thanks for a place to tell of our encounters, good work.

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment