Saturday, December 1, 2018

Large Object And Numerous Smaller Lights Over Port Hope Ontario


Date:  May 10, 2017
Time:  1:15 a.m.

Hello, last night I was awaken by coyotes making a lot of noise at 1:15 a.m. I got out of bed and checked to make sure all my pets were inside. I live in Port Hope, Ontario and on the ravine.

When I returned to bed, I saw a very big reddish yellow light hovering low in the sky, almost over Trinity school.

I immediately thought it was a meteorite because it vanished. Seconds later it reappeared and appeared to be hovering for 2-3 minutes. When it disappeared again I got up and went to the window. I could see other smaller lights blinking and moving and hovering in all directions away from the initial lights.

After a few minutes they would gather again and form one or two big lights in the sky. This went on until almost 4:00 a.m. The lights then headed towards the lake and vanished.

It was too big to be a drone, definitely not a helicopter or plane. I'm not sure what it was, but I did take videos of it, although my videos are not that clear because it was a distance away.

You can clearly see that the lights are brighter than street lights and bigger and vanish and then reappear. I woke my husband and showed him too because I have never seen anything like it. Thanks.

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment