Monday, December 3, 2018

Craft Making No Sound Observed In The Sky Over Alcona Ontario


Date:  Unknown
Time:  Unknown

I live in Innisfil. Alcona, Ontario to be exact. I was with my friend who is now my girlfriend. In Crossroads park and we noticed a craft with 3 lights, non blinking, no sound at all and not very high up either it was just coasting.

Two days later I seen another craft or same craft from my house. I told my brother and we both stared at this thing hovering in one spot and occasionally moving around.

The next night I seen the craft again floating around. I have not seen it since. Before people say it was plane, I’ll just say I love planes and helicopters and I know what they look like even in the dark. These were not planes or helicopters.

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment