Sunday, December 2, 2018

Bright Orange/Red Light Makes Sharp Turn Cowichan Bay Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  April 14, 2017
Time:  9:10 p.m.

Hi there, I just took my dog out at about 9:10 pm and I saw a bright orange/red light moving from the west towards Cowichan Bay. I first thought it might be an air craft, but the color was wrong.  I worked for WestJet and am familiar with aircraft.

It moved steady towards my direction in Cowichan Bay then turned sharp to the North and disappeared. I waited to see if it might have gone behind a cloud but it seemed to be gone. It was fairly high but very bright and there wasn't any noise. 

It definitely was not the usual aircraft. Only one bright orange red steady light. It moved at a slow steady pace. Might have been at about 20,000 feet.

I watched it for about 60 seconds.  A boat was out in the bay flashing his light so I wondered if he was watching it too and trying to get people's attention. 

I googled it as soon as I got in and saw someone else had seen the exact same thing in January 2015. 

Thank so much. It's great to be able to share these things!  

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment