Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Bright Light Freaks Out Witness Carp Ontario


Date:  1989
Time:  Unknown.

Hi, I read your story about seeing a strange craft in Carp, Ontario many years ago. I lived just outside Carp, Ontario from 1986-1991 on 2.5 acres of country property in a small subdivision.

In 1989 I was 12 years old and one evening I was laying in bed, not asleep yet in my room on the second floor of our house. My window faced west. Out of nowhere and without any sound, a very bright light travelled from one side of my wall to the other.

Our house backed on to acres of trees. I shot out of bed and looked out my window for a few minutes and saw nothing. I have always wondered what it was.

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment