Friday, November 30, 2018

Red Light Spotted In The Sky Outside Toronto Ontario


Date:  July 6, 2018
Time:  Evening.

My wife and I experienced the same type of sighting last night. We like to go driving in the country just outside the city and we saw this red light in the distance, actually quite close over our heads, it was only red and faded in and out blinking, but the transition was smooth, not like that of any plane or helicopter and just as you describe it was moving at a considerable speed, when the lights were blinked off.

It would reappear a distance away. It also seemed to stay stationary at some points. I tried to capture it on video, but didn't get a great shot, but it is in the video.

I was in awe of this thing it made no sound and traveled a large distance once it took off. I've got other stories I could share some time cheers

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment