Friday, November 30, 2018

Low Flying Triangular Craft Over Red Deer Alberta


Date:  July 2013
Time:  Approx: 9:45 p.m.

I saw one in Red Deer, it was moving north about 1000 feet off the ground at a very high rate of speed (definitely breaking the sound barrier) and it was dead silent. It had no lights, and it was the exact same colour as the low hanging clouds almost as if it was purposely camouflaged.

The only reason I could see it was because the sky behind it was a slightly darker colour. This happened at about 9:45 p.m. in July 2013. It was triangular in shape, almost the same shape as a stealth bomber/hang-glider.

It was just above the low hanging clouds, and if it were any type of jet-propelled aircraft the noise would have been tremendous, but this was dead silent. I was standing on my friend's front lawn in the Bower neighborhood. I wasn't under the influence of any drugs, alcohol, or medication.

It was moving from south to north directly above highway 2. The pathetic thing is when I tell anybody they just look at me like I'm a crackhead, even though 75% of this city are a bunch of alcoholic drug addicts (small minded individuals). 

I know exactly what I saw so when the actual disclosure comes I won't be surprised at all - alien or top secret government technology.

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment