Thursday, November 22, 2018

KBCC UFO Research – Coming Soon


Canadian UFO Sighting Reports.


Howdy, it’s been sometime that I thought of UFOs, but maybe the move we made has me rethinking looking into UFO sighting cases once again.

I still receive the odd UFO report, not a lot, but a few still come in. Anyway what I have been enjoying is taking photos around British Columbia which takes me to some wonderful and scenic places, so I thought maybe while I travel around snapping photos, I could be visiting some areas where people are observing strange and unknown things in the day and night sky.

I must admit, I had a blast when I owned and operated HBCC UFO Research. As many know, HBCC UFO Research is in someone else good hands and I will just start again with KBCC UFO Research (Kamloops British Columbia Canada). Keeping it simple like my old HBCC.

Anyway, I purchased a couple of domain names and 
I will start out in the New Year and see how it goes.

Take care
Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment