Friday, November 30, 2018

Bright Orange Star Like Objects Vancouver British Columbia


Date:  December 31, 2017
Time:  Approx: 1:00 a.m.

Last night at about 1:00 a.m. I saw what I thought to be 3 planes coming as here we are on the is the flight path for the Vancouver International Airport.

They were like big bright orange stars, but they moved and stopped, stood still, so I thought helicopters, but no sound. I can hear them from that place.

I see them everyday right now and one is flying in the same area. They came up from the west and flew north for a bit towards English Bay and then south back to the same spot for a bit and then disappeared west into the clouds. Any ideas?

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment