Friday, November 30, 2018

Bright Light Invermere British Columbia


Date:  December 28, 2016
Time:  Approx: 6.20 p.m.

Hello, yesterday evening about 6.20 p.m., I observed a bright light slowly passing just above cloud level over Invermere, BC, moving due north.

It was not an aircraft or helicopter (no identification lights) and was travelling too slowly. I was standing outside the No Frills supermarket waiting for my wife when I noticed the object.

Unfortunately, I did not have my new Nikon Camera or binoculars with me at the time (I usually have them to hand when visiting B.C.), but I did take some video footage with my Samsung 6 phone.

I have just returned home to Calgary and will try to expand and stabilize the image on my video editor.

Brian Vike, Director of KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment