Saturday, September 26, 2015

Irrigation Lake/Scenery And Old Building Filmed Around Houston British Columbia (Photos/Video)


Above Photo: The Bulkley River in Houston, British Columbia. Actually I took a picture from this very same spot in Summer. Here is a link to this
I also will post a winter photo from the same location as well.

My wife and I decided to get out of the home for a while and I thought I would take some new photos of the Fall colours that are present in our small town of Houston, British Columbia.

So we drove around Houston, and I snapped some photos of what we saw. 

We also headed out a short distance from Houston to a small lake, where in summer people flock to Irrigation Lake to go swimming, sunbathing, fishing, hiking and they take along a picnic basket for their lunch. You can also cook some hot-dogs and hamburgers over fire pits. There is a sandy beach for the little ones to make sandcastles, or just to dig a big hole to get lost in. There are toilets/outhouses on site, and change rooms.

For more information and photos and video, please visit the following link.

Brian Vike.

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment