Saturday, February 7, 2015

Unexplained Hovering Being Over Large Pond In Corner Brook Newfoundland (Written Report/Audio Interview)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

The Vike Report.

I decided to re-write this story to include more details and to correct the mistake I made in my estimated distances. I was out yesterday at the pond with someone and got a better estimation of distance.

This experience took place in late May, 1999 in a logged out valley 5 minutes outside the small city of Corner Brook, Newfoundland. I was out for a solo hike in the mid afternoon of a warm, overcast (no fog) calm day.

I have been living in Newfoundland since 1994 and have spent a great deal of time walking/skiing/camping/biking in this particular valley and have never had any experiences similar to this one.

Before I describe what I saw I will state that I am rational, lucid individual with no history of hallucinations. I work in the health care field and have, I would say, a strong foundation in critical thinking skills. I have no opinion of what it was that I saw. All I can do is describe my experience and try to convey a degree of the shock and disbelief that I experienced before and after the event.

After hiking for about an hour I reached the top of one of the low mountains at the edge of the cut line and was about to enter the woods when I felt this strong sense of uneasiness.

The fear seemed unwarranted so I kept going and I was again struck by an even stronger sense of discomfort so I turned around and took a short cut back out. I scrambled down the face of the low mountain and across a large bog and hiked out the majority of the path.

When I was about 5 minutes from the car I decided to turn up a different path which led to a pond about 2 minutes up a small dirt track.

The "front" of this pond is exposed and open, but the remaining 3/4 of the pond is surrounded by spruce trees that continue behind and around the pond.

I have spent countless hours sitting by this pond where I watch the beavers and their babies in the spring swimming and playing. As I was walking up the dirt track I stared straight ahead and was approaching the pond on my right side and as I reached the pond I noticed something out the corner of my eye.

Nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to see. I turned and there unobstructed, approximately 7 meters directly in front of me was a tall white humanoid figure floating just above the surface of the water, roughly in the middle of the pond. The figure was by my estimation, about 7 feet tall, dressed in a white suit that was consistent from head to toe.

The suit was not form fitting nor was it overly loose and had no designation or writing on it. The head was covered by what appeared to be a helmet that also seemed to be consistent with the suit. The hands appeared to have 10 digits, though I didn't count, and were covered in what appeared to be gloves, again consistent with the suit.

Also, this may sound strange and it's difficult to explain, but the figure appeared to have a soft glow around it, like it was radiating some light. The suit was gleaming white and the face area was covered by a dark shield.

The contrast of the gleaming white against the dark water and the dark woods behind the figure is what initially caught my attention. I would estimate that I stood in front of this figure, staring and observing for roughly 10 seconds before I felt physically able to run in the opposite direction. The figure appeared to be in a trance like state and floated motionless over the water "standing" in anatomical position (palms facing forward), legs slightly apart and head looking forward.

As soon as I turned to run I saw movement out the corner of my eye and then immediately heard the very clear sound of branches breaking on the far opposite shore. I didn't look back and began running for my life, as I was beyond terrified ( and quite frankly, had no desire to ever see it again). My body was coursing with adrenaline and don't think I have ever run so fast in all my life. I was shocked by how quickly I heard branches breaking and how there was no sound of splashing water, not so much as one splash.

I got back to my car and sped back to town and sat in my house wondering what to do, who to call, who to tell? This was the hardest part, not having anyone to talk to about this. These experiences can be incredible, but they can also be very isolating. How do you bring these things up in conversation?

"Nice weather we're having today...by the way, you'll never guess what I saw on my walk the other day....". It's for this reason I have only shared this story with a few people whom I trust. Now, after years of wondering I've decided to share it and see if there are any other people who may have seen something similar.

I have spent years trying to rationalize what it was that I saw, what I could have mistaken it for. I have come to this conclusion--- nothing can account for what I saw. This figure was real, it was alive, in close proximity to me and displaying abilities that I can't understand.

I realize this all sounds like science fiction, but it's not. You may not know me but I am taking the time to write this out because I think it's important for people to share experiences like this with others. I have included pictures of the pond where this took place (I still continue to walk there). If anyone has any questions or have had similar encounters, I would be very interested in hearing from you.

The audio interview was done with Brian Vike of The Vike Factor.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: I did a telephone interview with a awesome lady who related seeing a hovering being over a large pond in Corner Brook, Newfoundland. The interview is 31 mbs in size and is 23 minutes in length. 

© 2015 Brian Vike's, Vike Report Audio Interview For - Unexplained Hovering Being Over Large Pond In Corner Brook Newfoundland (Written Report/Audio Interview)  https://www.4shared.com/mp3/8pxlNI3zba/Hovering_Being_Over_Large_Pond.html

Thank you to Jen for the very interesting report and granting me an interview. Also she asked if anyone has had a similar encounter like she did, you are welcome to send your reports into me here at The Vike Factor - http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.ca/

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment