Thursday, February 19, 2015

Red Triangular Of 8 Lights Over Parksville Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  February 18, 2015
Time:  Evening.

Lights in the sky. Hello my name is (Name removed). I live in mid town Parksville.

Last night I was on my balcony, I saw the red triangular lights in the sky. I questioned what I was seeing. I saw a total of 8, they just kept coming.

They seem to turn into stars. I saw one veer left, other than that they all kind of flew straight up and disappeared. I was baffled.

Glad to know I was not the only one to see them.

Let me know if you ever find out what they were. I am using my daughters computer, so ill check my email next week.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw.

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

1 comment:

  1. I saw a strange object over Parksville on Wed night around 10 pm. I was coming off the inland highway from the north onto exit 51 I think it is. Anyway it was 3 or 4 red lights. This thing was huge! Surely someone else must have seen this?? I couldn't stop to have a better look as there was a vehicle behind me.

    ReplyDelete