Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Orange Lights/UFOs In The Sky Observed From Thornhill/Terrace British Columbia


Date:  April 27, 2014
Time:  12:17 a.m.

A few minutes ago, 12:17 a.m. I went outside with Cookie for a pee round. When I opened the door, which faces straight south, I seen in between the trees a bright orange light which was slowly moving in a west-northwest direction.

While walking down the 4 steps leading to my deck and looking at the object, I witnessed that the same stopped, until I was on the lawn!

At this moment I started to continue walking in the same direction with the same speed. I walked down my driveway towards the road, not leaving the object out of my view.

When I arrived at Kofoed Drive, roughly 45 meters from my place, I seen another orange object which was situated west of Thornhill mountain, southeast of my place, and was following the first object.

I followed both objects continuing in a west-northwest direction. Both objects moved without any sound until a siren, from an RCMP vehicle, could be heard in the distance.

The first object immediately disappeared from view after the siren first could be heard, while the second object vanished 2 seconds later.

The first object re-appeared as a white, round light a few seconds later and went slowly dim until invisible again.

This was the second time in my life involving an orange-colored UFO. First time this happened in 1986, when a craft flew below my garrison while I was checking sentries in my function of Officer of the Guard.

This particular UFO lit up all snow-covered roofs of Sonthofen before flying into a ravine of the Gruenten mountain, lighting up the snow-covered Conifer trees.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw.

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment