Monday, February 23, 2015

Massive UFO Blocks The Stars Out In The Sky Over Surrey Greater Vancouver British Columbia


Date:  February  19, or 20th, 2015
Time:  Between 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.

I have been trying not to think to much about this. I had always thought it would be amazing if a UFO of some sort would drop down out of a thick cloud cover and announce to the world finally "we are real ". The Governments would be unable to say anything other then the truth, that we have all been waiting for, for so long.

I don’t think I believe that now. As I wrote above, I had always etc. I know longer think it would be cool, or anything less then completely terrifying.

I don’t care how many people think it would be great, I’ve changed my mind after February 20, 2015 (4 days ago).

I’ve had interesting experiences before the 20th, while with someone else (2 separate men I had worked with) Those events took place over 10 years ago in Kamloops, British Columbia.

Both events involved lights that left you wanting to understand more then when the day began. Driving home from the evening shift at a log home building facility to the East of Kamloops, British Columbia. There was an area between the east neighbour hoods and the city of Kamloops eastern corner that left you without street lights for 2-3 KM.

It was in that stretch that while driving at night (very dark and un-lit) I saw out the corner of my eye a green light. I was driving with a co-worker, heading westward into the eastern area of Kamloops.

My car was engulfed in a green light, and my co-worker who was a pretty big outlandish guy was stone still and white as a ghost. Being he is an aboriginal, turning white was a real impressive trick. He was looking past me out the driver side window to where the light was coming from.

As I turned to look out my window, there only 4-5 feet from my door was a green light the size of a basket ball. It was pacing my car which it first seeing this, increased speed from 100 km to 160 km. This thing came closer and as "dumb as it sounds", I reached my hand out the window to it. My co-worker yelled at me, something like "what the hell are you doing", or " are your bloody stupid". I slowed quickly, the light now out side my windshield 10 feet in front of us where it shot straight up into the air. Gone.

My passenger turned and said, "We are never talking about this, ever". He quit, a week later, and I’ve lost contact with him. There is a second event in Kamloops, before that, far, far , far different. I don’t want to discuss that, because I still have a hard time believing what happen. Thankfully I wasn't alone for that either.

Sorry, I’m writing about what happen only a few days ago. I’m a big guy, and I am very perceptive, as well as educated. I want to convince myself of the event I’m going to tell you about, never happening. I’m 34 years old. I’m not an out of my mind 89 year old living in the basement.

I don’t sleep well. I’m also very good with words and very articulate. So where some of this may sound like from a book or something, I assure you it is not. It was somewhere between 9:00 - 11:00 on the 20th or 19th (no more then a week ago).

We've been getting really good weather here in the Vancouver area and while outside having a cigarette, I often just stand looking up at the starts, locating Mars etc.

On the night I’m talking about, I saw a small blink in the night sky further west. Thinking it was nothing more then a helicopter, jet (many big jets fill our sky) or a satellite I waved it off.

The blink disappeared which still wasn't that odd, but still worth occupying myself while finishing my smoke. I looked around, but couldn't see where it went. Being a clear night sky and understanding that jets make noise, and are still visible against a star filled back drop, I was a little surprised to not see it.

I continued looking south to north and other directions in the sky, when I noticed a patch of sky that was dark. I mean dark. No stars. No light. No nothing. This didn't really matter to me, as I was thinking that all the stars weren't visible yet and no big deal. It was this point when I realized the time, and that the stars would be all visible.

I looked at the area that was still black and empty, but with a strange difference.

I’m trying to get you who reads this, to understand what was going through my mind, and the events that transpired. I’m not trying to make this crazy and scary. I want the things that I felt, and saw to be as clear to you as they can be. If you so chose to think I’m a whack job, then erase this and go about your day.

The area with out stars, or light, was moving. I was watching this thing in the sky, blotting out the light from the stars. At one point, (this scared the crap out of me, sorry) a small cloud that was floating in the sky vanished. It re appeared a minute or so later further east then it had vanished from. It was this moment that everything fell into place. There was something massive and black between me and the cloud.

I don’t know if you've ever been so scared, that you can’t move. I haven't, until that point. It was like all the hair on my body stood up, and my heart stopped.

This object that I was looking at, was not the same color as the night sky. After looking at it long enough, I started to make things out, or perhaps, they have a crappy piece of technology or something, I don’t know.

I say they, because the idea that something this big was empty, doesn't sit well. There was a distinct perimeter, that changed shape as it started to move. I was shocked that it was noiseless, and yet at its size, was able to move so quickly. This thing came down towards the ground in a swoop, that I thought would only end with it pile driving it self into the ground.

While it was motionless in the sky, I thought it was big. No, I don’t mean horizon to horizon big, but perhaps like a cruise ship size. In the matter of 30 seconds, it rolled over on its side, and dropped down towards the ground (like a jet fighter would do).

As it did this, it was slightly easier to see if you followed the roll down. If you didn't see it before, you would have never saw it as if performed this maneuver. As it rolled, there were distinct parts on its top side, that were moving.

They were dropping inside this thing and what I can only guess at what was wings, expanded outwards. It accelerated towards the ground and where I was before banking north and vanished.

I don’t want to say it was coming towards me, no matter how much I feel it was. In my opinion that would be about as stupid as saying that B.C. place stadium tried to run me over. I don’t know what it was, and it was not alone. Over then next 20 minutes, smaller objects could be seen doing all sort's of odd things, and then poof, they were all gone.

The day before that, hell that night before seeing these things, I would often think how amazing it would be for these races to land here during the day and the vale be dropped. Now, I know how small we are, and it scares the crap out of me.

I do hope to hear from you, and get your thoughts on this. Either via email or if you would like, I can be reached after 7:00 p.m. on my cell, (removed)

Thank you.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment