Saturday, February 28, 2015

Lights In The Sky And UFO Rises From The Ocean Seen From Sechelt British Columbia


Date:  February 24, 2015
Time:  Evening.

There are 2 UFO’s in the sky over my house for the last 2 nights in a row. I have witnesses who agree with me.

A very bright light, maybe 15,000  feet high moving up down, side to side and in circles, then completely stationary before it moves again.

It makes no noise and and have to wonder if they have been there all day, and just not visible during daylight ?

I wonder if anyone else has reported this ? Everyone I tell doesn’t believe me and is not even willing to look, it is very frustrating.

I have been stopping people walking by on the street and pointed it out to them, and I have had them confirm that we are seeing the same thing.

Like I say, 2 nights in a row. This is the 4th time I’ve seen UFO's in British Columbia, once during the day in Sechelt, B.C., a friend and I were sitting on a bench at the beach and off in the distance we both saw what looked like a white blimp rise out of the ocean and slowly rise into the sky and then suddenly shoot off and disappear.

Another time was also in Sechelt, British Columbia at night time, I was with my father at the beach when I saw what looked like a very bright star, but it was a lot closer and started to move like a typical UFO, up, down, side to side, half circle one way and then stop and go the other way.

Then this bright light splits into 3 lights and formed a triangle formation, then back to one light again.

We watched these things dance around in the sky until one of them came down over an island out at sea, maybe 4 km away and at that point I started my car and drove the hell out of there.

I’ve got it on camera tonight, shaky smart phone camera video, not the greatest. I need a tripod and a good camera.

Anyway, let me know if you have had any other reports from Victoria/Saanich Peninsula recently.

P.S. -  I was not taking any drugs at the time of any of these incidents, nor was I sleeping or in some dream state. I was fully sober and fully aware.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment