Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Green Balls Of Light Line Up In The Sky Over Calgary Alberta


Date:  February 23, 2015
Time:  11:08 p.m.

I live in Calgary Alberta and I was just outside and saw a green ball of light slowly going down then back up a little then gone not 10 minutes later.

I saw 4-7  balls all above each other, then they all went in a line a cross the sky then gone.

I found your e mail online linked to a UFO sighting.

Get back to me ASAP, its not the first time me or my girlfriend has seen similar things to this. date today is February 23, 2015 at 11:08 p.m.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment