Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Witnesses Observe Multi Coloured Light In The Sky Over Victoria British Columbia


Date:  December 12, 2014
Time:  Before midnight.

On Friday December 12, 2014 just before midnight I noticed a blinking light in the sky at least a few hundred feet above the tree-line in Victoria British Columbia (the craft appeared to be past the highlands).

My partners first response was that it was a satellite, but I asked "do they blink all different colors like that?", it was also not that high in the sky.

Then we thought "maybe its a plane", but it wasn't moving whatsoever and wasn't blinking the way a planes lights would.

The best way I could describe it was a hovering craft with multicolored lights, one color quickly flashing at a time and each appearing to come from a different direction/location on the craft.

We stood there for about 10 minutes just waiting to see if it would move, but the only thing we observed in that time was a second craft with a bright yellowish-white light approaching from the lower right.

That was when the craft ceased to blink multiple colors and instead slowly blinked from yellow to white much more dimly than the vibrant lights displayed before and again after the second crafts presence.

The second craft was not blinking red, so I'm not sure if that was a plane or another UFO. It returned in the direction it came from after coming reasonably close to what appeared to be a UFO, either trying to be discreet or using its lights to communicate.

There's no doubt in my mind, that this is the first time I have seen at least one UFO near earth with my naked eye.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment