Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Trail Of Electric Blue Light In The Skies Over The Skeena River Terrace British Columbia


Date:  January 1968
Time:  Early evening.

I always remember a trail of electric blue light in the skies over the Skeena River early evening at the end of January 1968. If I remember the year and month right.

We drove someone outside of Terrace to catch a ride to Vancouver. Years later about 2010 or after I read a mention of it in the province (I think ) newspaper.

In an article written by Wasserman, he referred to an incident same time and date, I saw the bright travelling light.

I've often thought about it, and have no other explanation for it, but wondered if others saw it.

Then I read that article and realized it had been witnessed by others.

Thank you for reading this.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw.

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment