Friday, December 5, 2014

Tiny Flying Saucer With Tiny Alien Critter And "The Day The Earth Stood Still" - Brian Vike (The Vike Factor)


Posted: December 5, 2014

Over the years I have met a lot of wonderful people who related their UFO experiences to me. A lot of these stories are nothing short of amazing and I did what I could do find something on the cases.

Most of the time I came up short, but even then, I made some wonderful contacts in the media, police, airports, etc, who for a few cases passed along information which did go hand in hand with a case I was working on.

Then there were some others who sent along some really cool things they had made from scratch. In the picture below it shows me holding a little “Flying Saucer” with a tiny Alien critter, I just love this, been always sitting in from of me when working on cases.

If you take a look behind me on the wall, there is an awesome poster of "The Day The Earth Stood Still", this also was a gift from a super guy and the movie is one of my favorites.

Also a note, I had been away for a while helping my dad and his wife, my Dad is 92 years of age, and his wife had a bad fall, so I flew out to lend a hand. I was suppose to be gone for up to 3 weeks or so, but I receive a call from my wife and she took a really bad fall on the ice and goofed herself up really good. So I flew back home quickly.

I do have a lot of reports in the inbox and will start on Saturday trying to get some posted, and reply to a lot of people who sent the sightings in.


Take care.
Brian

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment