Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sky Lit Up In Yellow Red And Green Over Pickering Ontario


Date:  November 24, 2014
Time:  Approx: 6:00 a.m.

Hi there, I just read your article. My sisters and I were driving on Tauton Road in Pickering this morning just after 6:00 a.m. when we all seen part of the sky light up in three different colours.

There was Yellow, Red and then Green. At first we thought maybe lightning, but lightning doesn't change colour and it lights up the full sky.

Then thought maybe an explosion? Definitely creeped us out.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment