Sunday, December 14, 2014

Rotating Cylindrical Shaped UFO In The Sky Over Abbotsford British Columbia


Date:  December 13, 2014
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.

Hello, I live in Abbotsford, British Columbia and last night (December 13, 2014) about 7:30 p.m. my family and I were in our hot tub looking at the stars and trying to spot satellites.

We saw a strange cylindrical shape flying south. There were no lights, but there looked to be a faint inner glow to it. It was, I think, lower than a plane would fly and moved quite quickly.

My son said that it was rotating, but his eyes are better than mine and I did not notice that.

I would be curious if anyone else saw anything. Thanks.

Thank you to the eyewitness for their sighting report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment