Friday, December 26, 2014

Orange/Red Balls Of Light In The Sky Over Whitby Ontario (Video Footage)


Date:  December 26, 2014
Time:  Approx: 9;15 p.m.

Hi there, not to sure what I just saw, but I was outside on my front porch when I happened to notice a orangey/red ball coming from northwest and heading southeast over my house in Whitby, Ontario.

This took place at approximately 9:15 p.m. on December 26, 2014. I saw a few more kind of appearing one after another.

I have never seen anything like it.

I grabbed my phone and took a video (not the best quality), but can still make out what I saw and by that time probably about 4 had gone by already.


If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment