Sunday, December 21, 2014

Orange Glowing Object/Light Floated Over Witnesses Home In Chatsworth Ontario


Date:  Early 2000’s (Maybe the first or second)
Time:  Evening.

Definitely had the exact same experience when I was about 8 years old, we just moved to Chatsworth from Barrie, my brother, moms and pops were all in my room when that same orange glow floated overhead, directly over the house it seemed.

It probably was just over a hundred feet in the air, and disappeared over the tree-line.

My whole family was speechless.

This happened in the early 2000's, maybe 01 or 02. But same exact area, heading south

Are we crazy? I think not.

If you seen this object, or anything else like it, would you please contact me, Brian Vike at sighting@telus.net

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment