Saturday, December 27, 2014

Orange Colored Lights/Objects Seen In The Sky From Corner Brook Newfoundland


Date:  September 6, 2014
Time:  11:50 p.m.

Number of Objects: One moving orange light and a few minutes later a formation in a diamond shape of 4 orange lights. standing still

Shape of Objects:  Numerous.
Colour of Object: Orange.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: At 11:50 p.m. I was leaving my house to pickup my son at work. When locked the door of my house, I noticed a non blinking orange light to my right moving very slowly in the sky approximately 700 to 1000 feet in the sky.

My first thought, is what am I looking at here. There was no sound as the orange light kept moving from the south to north towards me.

It appeared to be following the transmission line between Confederation Drive and MacPherson Avenue. I observed the moving light for approximately 1 minute before it went behind a tree from my view.

Since my son got off work at mid-night I got in my car and proceeded to his location. On route proceeding south on Confederation Drive I was scanning the sky for this orange object.

It was then I noticed the formation of 4 non blinking lights to my left about 5,000 to 7,000 feet in the sky above Dennis GM auto dealership.

These 4 orange lights were not moving. I observed them for a minute and then continued on to pick-up my son. After picking up my son he informed that they lost internet service around 11:15 p.m. and was still not operating when he left work.

I told him about what I had seen in the sky and we proceeded to return to the area where I had last seen the 4 standing orange lights.

This all occurred in a time frame of approximately three minutes. The orange lights were not there. A couple of nights later I received a call from my son around 10:00 p.m. informing me to look over the bay as he and a friend were observing a single orange light on the hills on the north shore of the Bay of Islands.

From my advantage point I could not see them. On the 16th December a low flying military flight flew over Corner Brook around noon time.

The flight was very close to the path of the single orange light I had observed moving in the sky on September 6, 2014 and after flying this path it banked to the left and flew low over the north side of the bay where my son and friend had observed the single orange light.

The following day a picture of the plane banking to the left was in the newspaper, the Western Star. It was reported that the military flight was a C130 cargo plane.

The plane I saw did not look like a cargo plane to me. My son did not see the flight, but the picture he saw in the newspaper appeared to be a military C140, search and rescue plane which he says contains all kinds of surveillance equipment .

What do you make of this ?

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment