Monday, December 29, 2014

Eyewitness Films Moon And Catches Strange Object/UFO From Western Oshawa Ontario (Pictures)


Date:  December 28, 2014
Time:  10:27 p.m.

Happy festive season to you Brian, thanks so much for providing interesting UFO reports at this time.

I have noticed the many recent reports of multiple coloured orange lights reported over our neighbouring town of Whitby, Ontario on your site.

I thought you might find this photograph interesting.


Above Picture: What you are looking for in the photo, is a long coloured object, it is flying horizontally and just right of the chimney.

Yesterday, December 28, 2014 I was testing out my new camera for night shots. I used the moon as a subject to see how well they would turn out.

I took them facing westward towards Whitby, Ontario on my deck in western Oshawa, Ontario. While taking three pictures and examined them later, I noticed in the first picture something odd of a strange long streamlined image.


There appears to be a unknown long orange coloured tip anomaly caught on film at 10:27 p.m.

I have no idea what it truly can be and thought this interesting in conjunction with all the reports over Whitby.


It would appear  that my camera caught something unconventional

At what speed this object was travelling must make one wonder ?

Enjoy and thanks for your time and interest of these unknown sky anomalies.


If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment