Thursday, December 25, 2014

Diagonal Line Of Orange/Red Bright White Lights Seen In The Sky Over Calgary Alberta


Date:  December 24, 2014
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hi there, last night (December 24, 2014) just after 9:00 p.m. I entered my bedroom to close the blinds for the night. I noticed very bright lights out my window.

They were too low to be stars and at first I thought it was a series of 3 aircraft. But then I realized none of the lights were flashing, they were just burning very bright (more than a star would).

The night was clear, no wind. The lights appeared about halfway to ¾ of the way up the horizon. At first I thought there were 4 lights, but as I approached the window I only saw three.

They were in a diagonal line with the light on  the left in the lowest position. The light on the left appeared to be red/orange. The other two lights were white.

As I watched, the light at the far right moved underneath the middle light and they hovered around sort of going in and out of a triangle pattern.

I did not have my cell with me or I would have tried to film it. I was too mesmerized by what I was looking at to leave the room to get my phone. I called for my husband and kids to come see, but they were in the basement and didn’t hear me.

The lights didn’t move in a way that I have ever seen something move in the night sky. They hovered around and didn’t follow any kind of organized pattern.

After a couple of minutes or so the two white lights simply dimmed out and disappeared from view. The bigger red light moved around for a bit then it appeared to get much smaller and dimmed out as well.

The whole encounter probably only lasted 2-3 minutes.

It was very strange. I would love to know if anyone else in the area saw these!

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment