Saturday, November 1, 2014

Bright Orange Light/Object Illuminated The Clouds Over Nanaimo Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  October 31, 2014
Time:  12:00 a.m.

Hi, I live across the straight from Nanaimo, I'm on the Sunshine Coast. Last night at midnight I saw a huge bright orange light over the mountains behind Nanaimo.

It lasted a couple of minutes and slowly moved westward out of view behind the peaks. It was so bright the clouds above it were illuminated.

Considering how small typical lights are in Nanaimo from this distance, this thing was massive. Have you heard of any other reports?

If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment