Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dark Object Seen On Photo While Filming The Northern Lights Over Peace River Alberta (Picture)


Vike Factor Note: This report and picture is from my files. Not sure if this report with picture is still on the net.

Date:  May 2003
Time: Approx: 12:30 a.m.

Hi, I'm sending you a picture I took of the northern lights sometime in May 2003.

I never noticed before this week that their was something odd in the picture, so I scanned the 2 pictures and enlarged it at the spot where the object is, and low and behold I don't know what it is.

In fact it scares me a bit because I was all alone shooting the northern lights at 12:30 a.m. while this thing was up there. I was using a tripod and a shutter cable holding the shutter open for 15 - 30 seconds.


Please email me back tell me what you think about the pictures.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment