Monday, October 13, 2014

Bright Green Ball Of Light Suddenly Shoots Downward at Ancaster Ontario


Date:  October 2014
Time:  Approx: 7:45 p.m.

Hello Brian Vike, I came across your blog about the green ball of light sighting. I would just like to share my friends experience that occurred in Ancaster, Ontario Canada, at approximately 7:45 p.m.

My friend, her father, and I were driving in their car just talking, when my friend started to freak out saying she saw a bright green light sitting in the sky. It then suddenly just shot down and disappeared.

This really bothered her so I decided to search on Google to find any other experiences and I came across an occurrence that happened on October 3rd 2014 in Montreal, Canada, that was captured on camera during a news cast.

I also came across your page and read about the sighting, and decided to email you to see if there was anyone that had similar sightings. Thank you for your time!

If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

If you care to report directly to a UFO investigator in Ontario, please contact Sue Demeter - St Clair at her email address admin@pararesearchers.org or fill out her reporting form here: http://psican.org/alpha/uforeporting.htm

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment