Saturday, September 6, 2014

Weird Orange Ball Of Light Observed Over The Lake From Grimsby Ontario (Picture)


 Date:  September 6, 2014
Time:  3::30 a.m.

I just Googled weird orange light over Toronto to try to figure out what the hell I just saw tonight (3:30 a.m.). Came across your post from 2 years ago and thought I'd write.

It was crazy, I followed them home along the QEW Niagara (they were above the lake) then when I exited in Grimsby, Ontario.

I went to the lake and watched, as it went across the lake with a weird smoke trail, disappeared, reappeared, disappeared, then it or another one reappeared way down the lake.

Too strange and I would love to know what the heck they were!


 If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

If you care to report directly to a UFO investigator in Ontario, please contact Sue Demeter - St Clair at her email address admin@pararesearchers.org or fill out her reporting form here: http://psican.org/alpha/uforeporting.htm

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.



9 comments:

  1. I saw the same orange light over Grimsby at 3.55am looking directly across the lake from Bronte Harbour. It was an extraordinarily bright light which lit up the entire sky, created a "yellow brick road" across the lake and seemed to be made up of three/four different light sources clustered together. I too saw it grow large, almost disappear and then reappear and then at 4am it suddenly instantly disappeared! I thought I might hear something on the news this morning as it was so bright it must have seemed light daylight in Grimsby but I didn't hear anything although this morning around 9.30am there was a plane just over the lake by Grimsby flying in a search pattern looking for something!! I too would love to know what I saw as it was like nothing I've seen before,,,,,, and what was that plane looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the same thing at the same time. It looked like a yellow fireball with intense light coming from it. It remained in a prefect sphere with what looked liked flames inside of it. Was this picture taken in grimsby? I saw it in Grimsby and it seem much closer, I was by the lake at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the same thing around 10:25 last night.
    I was on top the escarpment on victoria Ave. It was gone by the time I got to the highway.
    What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw the same exact thing last night over the lake in gimsby area around 10 pm. smoke coming off of it and slowly moving downwards, also lightening coming off the lake and striking it periodically

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw the same exact light. It disappeared, reappeared, and even multiplied. I saw it with my family so I know I'm not crazy. We all thought it could be a boat on fire because we also saw smoke, but a boat on fire doesn't multiply in lights and then just disappear. Saw it a 10:50 pm on July 28th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found out it's just the Canadian air force using flares to see

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge light or ball of flame over the Lake Ontario, we could see smoke coming off it, then it disappeared......very strange... it was south over Rochester, New York State. We are in Colborne Ontario facing south over lake Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw something very similar to this last night (May 18/2018) while camping at Presqu'ile Provincal Park near Brighton Ontario. It was almost midnight. I saw two large star shaped orbs like the photo with a smoke trail above them. Thing was, the two would illuminate consecutively, then burn out, then a single light would do the same further east. The pair and the single alternated about 3 times each. The pair would illuminate and burnout at the exact same time and the single would light up immediately after. I find that strange for flares. I would have ran to my tent for my camera, but I was mesmerized. I knew I should have, but just didn’t want to move. Also strange.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was at Tommy Thompson park in Toronto back in September one evening and me and my girlfriend saw a strange light hovering over the middle of the lake. It was so bizarre cause the light would fade in and out and it also seemed to move around randomly when the light would get brighter. I also noticed at times whenever a plane or helicopter whwould come within proximity of it it'd dim out to the point where it could hardly be seen. I wish I could of spoken to someone about what I saw that night but I do believe in a theory I heard of a possible underwater ufo base under the lake which could be the reason for the strange sightings in the area.

    ReplyDelete