Thursday, September 25, 2014

Unknown Lights In The Sky On Different Occasion Seen Over Moncton New Brunswick


Date:  August and September 24, 2014
Time:  Approx: 2:00 a.m. and Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Hi, a little over a month ago, I woke up around 2:00 a.m. and could not sleep. I was at the table when I noticed a light in the sky not moving and probably over Moncton NB. We live on the north side of the Cocagne river. It then started to move very slowly.

I woke up my husband and got my binoculars. It was not round, but that shape and was covered with lights flashing all white. It moved away northwest .

Last night September 24, 2014, around 11:30 p.m. there was 2 bright lights more east than the other one, but about in same line. My husband saw it too. They were traveling a bit faster, the one further east towards the other and seemed like it went under the other then on its right. Then moved north.

Same thing happened at 1:00 a.m., both in the sky moving north almost like circling towards the west. The same happened just before 2:00 a.m. They were not all white light flashing like the first one we had seen, seemed to have red lights on the left side.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment