Monday, September 15, 2014

Three Bright Lights Flying Over Vernon British Columbia


Date:  September 15, 2014
Time:  Evening.

Hi there, I live in Vernon and from my living room window my mom and I just saw three flying bright lights. At first it was just one and what made me notice is that a second one suddenly appeared quickly, and they were flying so close to each other.

Then the third one appeared and they just sat stationary triangle formation for half or a whole minute. Then flew again and then faded out one by one. Was very very weird to the point my mom got scared!

I just Googled UFO Vernon, British Columbia and came across your post. That was the weirdest flying objects I have ever seen happen. Inexplicable  really.

Additional Information:

You're welcome Brian, thanks for your reply and checking into it. I have a video, but it doesn't really show well enough what truly happened and also a photo which didn't turn out very well because apparently my window is quite spotty lol, but I have attached the photo to this email.


It only shows two of the lights and it is in the upper right hand of the photo. There were three lights. My mom thinks they were more orange in color. It was so weird how they just faded out gradually one by one.

They didn't fly away, just started blinking/twinkling and then faded into the background sky.

It was so strange to watch them fly into formation and be so close to each other and pause for 30 to 60 seconds.

My mom got scared! If you do hear from anyone else that also witnessed it I'd appreciate knowing too! Thanks and goodnight.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment