Monday, September 22, 2014

Sasquatch/Bigfoot Or Something Else Scares River Valley Explorer In Edmonton Alberta


Date:  Weekend of the 13th – 14th, 2014
Time:  Daylight sighting.

Hi my name is (name removed) I am a very avid River Valley explorer in Edmonton. I spend on average 30 hours a week hiking the ravines off trail River Valley spots and the very remote areas.

I was in Sheriff Patterson ravine, deep off the trail just quietly walking and taking pictures when I heard a loud noise in the trees on the opposite side of the ravine.

It scared me, so I crouched down to let it pass. When I crouched down it seemed to stop moving as well. That is when it really started to scare me, so I stayed very still.

I waited about a minute and then it ran through the trees very quickly and was outta sight. At first, I thought it was a deer because of its size and colour, but when it ran by it clearly was not a deer, it was larger and moved nothing like a deer, wolf , or bear.

It moved almost like a human, but a lot faster. I was then scared, absolutely shitless and briefly went to check for tracks, finding no animal paw prints, my fear reached a staggering level.

I hightailed it out of the ravine and back to my car sweating, panting trying to figure out what I had just saw. I don't know what it was, but I think it deserves further more investigation.

I went back the next day and looked for tracks again, but all I found was broken trees and trampled bush and grass. This happened last weekend and I have been bothered by it since.

I have not went back to this spot in particular, but I want to. That same day I found a den sort of shelter made of rocks piled up, not your typical shelter a human would make.

I think it's living there and it scares the crap out of me to go back, but curiosity eventually will get the best of me. I need some help with this one.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment