Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Multiple Witnesses Watch A Flashing Object In The Sky Over Ottawa Ontario (Update/Solved Pictures And Video)


Date:  September 16, 2014
Time:  Evening.

Vike Factor Note: My thanks to the witness for sending in the information on their sighting. Also I received another email from the witness, informing me that what they all saw was a high end kite. (Sighting Solved)

I am posting this report as I am sure others would have seen the same thing, and may file their report as to what they saw. This should explain what I am sure many others saw. Thank you again to the person for all the information.

Hi, last night on September 16, 2014 my boyfriend, 3 of our neighbours and myself witnessed a strange object in the night sky. From here it appeared to be about 1/6 of the size of a full moon.


Picture Above: Kite with flashing LED lights.

It hovered around the handle of the big dipper in the northern sky, floating over to one direction or the other, every so often, but mainly remaining in the same place. It was covered in brightly colored flashing lights.

I looked at it through my telescope and the shape changed from a triangle, to the shape of a mood ring, and so on - shapes that I cannot describe. The shape changed depending on which lights were flashing.

The colors were white, red, blue and green (and maybe some yellow). Our next door neighbours went inside and we remained outside with the other neighbour. I watched this object for about an hour and a half.

My boyfriend and I went to the back yard momentarily at which point I told him that I did not want to watch it all night, but would like to see how it leaves. A minute later, when I went up front, it was gone.


                                         Picture Above: Kite with flashing LED lights.

My neighbour asked me where it had gone because he went into the house for a couple of seconds and also missed seeing how it left. Although they are of poor quality, we did manage to get some pictures and video.

Additional Information:

Hi, I sent you an email a few minutes ago describing some strange lights in the sky. It turns out it was some high end kite. Sorry.


If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

If you care to report directly to a UFO investigator in Ontario, please contact Sue Demeter - St Clair at her email address admin@pararesearchers.org or fill out her reporting form here: http://psican.org/alpha/uforeporting.htm

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment