Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lights Appeared To Be Attacking One Another Over Brampton Ontario


Date:  September 2, 2014
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hi there, as I write this to you, I’m sitting on my roof looking up at, not even sure what to call them. At first I went outside to have a smoke and I noticed in the right corner of my eye 2 flashing white circular looking crafts.

Like anyone else, I thought it was planes because its normal for me to see planes being about 20 minutes away from Toronto Pearson International Airport.

I went back inside and ran straight upstairs and stared at them going off into the distance. They were both flashing the same way at the same time for about 5 minutes until they faded away.

After this, I noticed in the far northeast of the sky a cluster of green, red, blue, orange lights and constantly flickering and to me it seemed like all the different lights were attacking each other because they were moving around one other and flickering.

I couldn’t clearly see what was happening, so I decided at this point to climb out on my roof and watch the sky. I then noticed the same kind of crafts literally circulating around the sky, just going around and around.

If that wasn’t enough, I looked straight up into the sky and saw a white light far, far above, steadily making its way across the stars at a speed I've never seen something travel that high.

 I’m not sure what I’ve seen tonight, but I’m more then sure its not something ordinary.

If you could reply and maybe give me some sort of idea as to what I might have seen throughout my night.

Thanks.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

If you care to report directly to a UFO investigator in Ontario, please contact Sue Demeter - St Clair at her email address admin@pararesearchers.org or fill out her reporting form here: http://psican.org/alpha/uforeporting.htm

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment