Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Glowing Orange Object/Light Spotted Flying Over London Ontario


Date:  September 16, 2014
Time:  8:30 p.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed) and on September 16, 2014 at 8:30 p.m. a friend and I were on our way home from the store when I saw an orange glowing orb and it was bright and round.

I have pictures and a video, but for some reason it won’t let me upload, but it is on my phone.

They were moving fairly slow, but way up in the sky they moved in unidirectional pattern over the city of London, ON. If you wish, could you please keep me informed of any other sightings as I am very interested in this subject. Thanks.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

If you care to report directly to a UFO investigator in Ontario, please contact Sue Demeter - St Clair at her email address admin@pararesearchers.org or fill out her reporting form here: http://psican.org/alpha/uforeporting.htm

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment