Monday, September 15, 2014

Bright Green Object Falls Out Of The Sky Over Penticton British Columbia


Date:  September 14, 2014
Time:  Between 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, my name is (name removed), and I live in Penticton. I searched "Green Orb, Penticton" this evening to make sense of something I saw last night.

I was with my wife in our car, facing west and entering the MacDonald's Drive Thru (no comment, ha ha!). The time was perhaps between 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., and it was dark outside. I saw a green orb that simply dropped out of the sky and behind the mountain.

I'll do my best at giving details, but that's about it. Here are some details:

1. - The shape was perfectly round.

2. - The green colour (or colours) were entirely a brilliant green. Something in me feels like there were at least 2 types of green, but both were, well, brilliant.

3. - The shape did not look like the size of the moon in the sky, but maybe 1/4 or 1/3 of the size of the moon.

4. - There were no "tracers" or tails left behind.

My wife did not see the orb in time, but she did point out that there were still light behind the mountain (which I also saw, and which disappeared within about a minute.

To try to gauge the time it took for the object to fall (or, more specifically, the time I saw that it took to fall down), I would estimate about 2 seconds.

That's all I've got. Feel free to contact me if need be.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment