Sunday, September 14, 2014

16 To 20 Orange Lights Observed In The Sky From South Surrey British Columbia


Date:  September 13, 2014
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m. to about 9:30 p.m.

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else saw what my girlfriend and I saw Saturday evening about 8:30 p.m. to about 9:30 p.m.

We were relaxing on my deck in the evening. We were facing each other chatting when she told me she had just seen a fireball with a tail of flames trailing over to the West of Vancouver.

We live in south Surrey, British Columbia area. It lasted for a few seconds, but was gone by the time I turned to look. We knew that sightings of meteors were in this area over the few days. From her description I assumed it was either a falling satellite entering the atmosphere, or a meteor.

She then commented on some orange lights in the sky behind me. I turned and looked. We could clearly see 3 orange objects moving at a constant speed across the sky. I grabbed my binoculars and we walked onto the road to get a better look.  

At first I saw 4 white lights in the distance travelling south over White Rock, British Columbia. Following behind I could see 1 orange light, it was about the same altitude. Then we saw the 3 oranges lights about a few hundred feet apart from each other.

Looking through the binoculars, I could see distinct orange lights in a circle shape with reddish glow emanating mostly of the upper half of the globe.

I observed all 3 with the same characteristics. They travelled south and seemed to diminish in size fairly quickly becoming a small white light then disappeared. This all happened in about a minute.

Just as we finished with them disappearing, we were surprised to  see 3 more orange light appearing from what was across from the west. They travelled the same speed, altitude. This event in groups of 3 occurred about 4 or 5 times.

I was able to observe them over a period of several minutes, in which I looked closely at the orange light and the surrounding reddish glow to detect and shape of an aircraft. I could make out no such form of any kind.

I have watched planes in the late evening coming over head and with the tell tale flashing aircraft lights could see the wings and the fuselage. However I was unable to make out any such details concerning the orange lights.

We counted approximately about 16 to 20 of these orange lights. While waiting to see if any more would appear, I saw at low level in the same area from which the orange lights have come, the tell tale signs of an aircraft with the flashing blue and red lights and 2 or 4 large white lights in the center.

It was coming towards us, but as I watched, it began a left turn and I could see the outline of the wings and the body of the plane. It seems to bank left at low altitude into a tight U turn and disappeared below the tree-line.

My girlfriend and  I both witnessed these events. We talked today with an employee of the YVR airport about this for further information on this event. He had no input into this matter.

Has anyone else seen this event.  

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment