Sunday, August 31, 2014

Witnesses Observe Orange Ball Of Light Over Grafton Ontario (Picture)


Date:  August 30, 2014
Time:  Evening

Hi, I witnessed a light last night. I live in Grafton, Ontario. I don’t remember the time as I was having a bon fire in my yard.

Three of us witnessed an orange light traveling from the south going north right over my house.

It looked like a planes speed, but zero noise and no blinking lights. It lasted about 2 minutes then faded out and was gone.

Looked like a fireball. I did snap a picture with my phone.


If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

If you care to report directly to a UFO investigator in Ontario, please contact Sue Demeter - St Clair at her email address admin@pararesearchers.org or

fill out her reporting form here: http://psican.org/alpha/uforeporting.htm

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment