Friday, August 1, 2014

White Cylindrical UFO Spotted In The Sky Over Whistler British Columbia


Date:  July 30, 2014
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.

Last Wednesday evening around 7:30 p.m. I was sitting out on my back patio at my home in Whistler, B.C. having dinner when I noticed a white cylindrical object flying at commercial plane altitude, moving from southwest to northeast (a direction I have never seen planes fly over before).

I actually got up from the table and stood for some little time, following the object until it flew out of sight. The object, to the best of my eyesight had no wings and no upright tail. It also produced no sound that I could hear on the ground.

The object was shaped much like a sausage with a slightly larger girth in the centre than both ends which were also rounded or pointed. It had no contrail of any kind, not even a momentary one.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment