Thursday, August 7, 2014

White Colored Object Seen Flying High Over Scarborough Ontario (Pictures)


Date:  July 4, 2014
Time:  Approx: 3:07 p.m.

Hi Brian, on July 4, 2014 while at work in Scarborough, Ontario I took break and went outside to our parking lot, and east of the building. Now having my new camera in hand hoping to see something above, so after  a couple minutes went by, got a bite.

It was very high in the sky, above cloud level and I could see a white object moving very slow. This again was looking east almost where I had sighted the last one here. That would be on June 16, 2014 almost also near the same time ! What are the odds really ?


While watching after some seconds, I tried to photograph on a zoom and had difficulty trying to capture it seeing it was so high up there and being so small. The camera would not focus in on the intended target, so I began to photograph at 3:07 p.m. with only a slight zoom to capture image above.

After snapping many pictures, I alerted a co worker whom was also outside. I pointed out to him and he could also see it ! This would be eleventh co worker I’ve pointed these out to in the day through the years at work.


As we both watched and I continued to photograph it. The object went into cloud cover losing sight of it . The sighting lasted under two minutes before going above the clouds.

The pictures are poor due to distance in a high elevation. Though managed to capture some photographic detail of it ! The last pictures illustrate three colors of blue, white and pink/red.

Many thanks to my friend mg for all picture enhancements in evidence.

This will be ‘ three emails ‘ of pictures associated due to high MP pictures from my new camera.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

 Brian Vike - Canadian UFO Investigator

No comments:

Post a Comment