Friday, August 1, 2014

Star Light Appears And Disappears Over Witnesses Home In Oshawa Ontario (Pictures)


Date:  June 29, 2014
Time:  Approx: 1:00 a.m.

On June 29, 2014 while at home in Oshawa, I was outside testing my new camera before 1:00 a.m. looking above all around the night sky in picking the brightest star as a subject. Using the viewer I focused on the brightest star just westward.

I had earlier ‘thought in my mind‘ before taking the pictures, how me a sign if you are present. I continued to experiment on the bright star west ahead high as a subject in testing out the zoom.

See picture of star with high zoom westward below. # 114 - 12:59 a.m.


Some minutes later, I then stopped focusing on the star west and looked about the entire sky, noticing to just the south high in the sky a very bright white light, like a star. It was sitting stationary, quite bright and being amazed!

After 8-10 seconds as I now realize it was not there before photographing. I realized I must now take a picture of this one that was not there before. I still was transfix watching it for over about 60 seconds. This bright white light then just suddenly started to fade out from the outside, in less than 10 seconds.

I was shocked and I managed to take one photo when there was little light left to be seen before it totally faded out. After it started to fade out, not moving.

I took one picture # 115 - 1:06 a.m. resulting a white line from I suppose from a light shake. There was no further presence of any light in that part of the sky. Like it just had appeared from nowhere and then just disappeared without any movement.

See picture # 115 - 1:06 a.m. below.


It did shock me that there was a obvious light presence allowing me to see it . Or just darn lucky in timing.

 As shocking as this event was to me, it had me wondering what was it ? Two days later I was looking at my old camera. I must have also taken a picture #1583 before the light went out at about the same time.

See pictures #1583 below.




I do remember having both my camera ‘s at my side that night, but not actually taking the picture with the old camera.

I suppose shock can do that to a person. Please not the time stamps of the camera‘s are off in time by two minutes.

Thanks to mg for picture enhancements.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment