Sunday, August 31, 2014

Red/Orange Ball Of Light Splits Into Four Over Calgary Alberta


Date:  August 30, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

I was standing on the deck in southwest Calgary, Alberta looking for the northern lights. As I was looking up I saw a reddish/orange ball of light in the sky.

It was not really a light, it was more like glass lit up from inside, difficult to describe. It split into 4 "lights" that were equidistant from each other. No sound and no decrease in speed.

They moved from a northerly direction to the south. It probably happened in less than a minute and they were gone.

Have to say it was the weirdest thing I have ever seen. Did not see the northern lights, still not sure what I saw. Regards.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment