Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Orange Colored Object Appeared To Be On Fire In The Sky Over Apsley Ontario


Date:  August 3, 2014
Time:  9:20 p.m.

My wife, my son and I also saw it over Apsley, Ontario on August 3, 2014 at 9:20 p.m..

I thought it to be a plane on fire over the northwest sky. It seem to be travelling southeast, then hovered for about 1 minute and seemed to go back northwest and quickly disappeared.

There was no sound at all.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. There is UFOs and weird stuff around Apsley Ontario
    my dad lives up there has seen this kind of stuff
    orbs coming out of the lakes and large ships with small white orbs coming out going in all directions. looking for something?

    Hunters also see stuff up there!

    I'm from Peterborough when i was 10 in 1975 lived above sandy cigar store 231 hunter street I got to see one of these beings in person.
    at the time never knew what i had seen but i do know today
    the greys are real.

    ReplyDelete