Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Five Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Picnic Island Honey Harbour Ontario


Date:  August 23 or 24, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Hi Brian,  my name is (name removed) and I was at Picnic Island Honey Harbour, Ontario this past weekend and myself and my friends saw a similar sighting to the one you described in 2011 (Brian Vike Note - The witness thought it was me who saw the orange lights, but it was someone filing their report to me).

We were sitting around the fire and at about 10:30 p.m. we looked up to see five bright orange lights in a triangle formation moving over the tree-line.

The formation then stopped and hovered for a bit before each one began to fade in and out and then disappear one by one. The whole event probably lasted no more than 2 to 3 minutes.

We were all quite amazed and excited. When I got home I started researching sightings in the area and came across your account, which basically described the same thing so I thought you would appreciate this email.

Please let me know if there is any other information you would like to ask me about our sighting. Thanks!

If you care to report directly to a UFO investigator in Ontario, please contact Sue Demeter - St Clair at her email address admin@pararesearchers.org or fill out her reporting form here: http://psican.org/alpha/uforeporting.htm

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.


No comments:

Post a Comment