Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Fast Moving Bright White Light Flew Over Airdrie Alberta


Date:  August 10, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I seen a bright white light moving from west to east at approximately 10:00 p.m. last night. Not an airplane (too high), not a satellite, too fast.

This object seemed very high and was moving across the sky at a very fast pace.

Additional Information:

Airdrie, Alberta Canada. I am an avid watcher of the sky by nature. In this event, I was outside of a pub having a smoke and even dragged 2 people over (whom were also having a smoke) to see what I was looking at.

Both were quite bewildered like myself. I know the difference between a shooting star, a plane, and this was way too fast to be a satellite. I think I saw a UFO.

It looked like a star off in the distance initially, but as I watched it, it moved at a decent pace. It was much faster than a plane could and a plane doesn't fly that high.

This thing zipped across the sky (open sky) in a matter of a minute or so. I have 2 people who saw it with me.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment